[R] R version 2.7.1 (warnings)

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 19 10:03:35 CEST 2008

Hi Jaap,

With all those packages loading it could take some time, unless it's a known
problem (?).  Why don't you do a vanilla start (add switch --vanilla to
startup) and do some simple core-related stuff. Then add packages
one-by-one...

Or: search through the source code of the packages for the error message...

HTH, Mark.