[R] Calculating Betweenness - Efficiency problem

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 00:24:57 CEST 2008

Given that you have the data, exactly what are you expecting the
charts to look like?  You mention vectors, but are you trying to
create a directed graph?  It would be useful to show a small subset of
the data and then how you would expect to process it and what type of
graphs you would like to see.  Factor will basically assign a unique
number associating a value to a character string, and it may have no
relationship to the way you have things stored in your matrix.

A little more information is required so that we understand the
problem you are trying to solve.

--
Jim Holtman
Cincinnati, OH