[R] Erro updating HTML package descriptions in packages.html

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 19:39:43 CEST 2008

Just in case you are mistaken try the suggestion given already.
If you determine that that does not work (and are not just guessing
that it won't work) then in Windows Explorer,

right click packages.html > Properties > Security

and set the security levels appropriately.  Not sure but you
may have to do the same thing on its folder as well.