[R] Plotting Multiple lines on one plot

R_Learner sschiang8 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 01:05:00 CEST 2008

Hi,
  I'm trying to plot multiple lines on one plot. I have a data frame raw,
and i want to plot raw$date on the x-axis and raw$theta, raw$vega,
raw$delta, and a few others on the y-axis, with a legend. However, I'm not
sure what the scale of those data sets are, and I don't know which one will
have the largest scale. How can I plot this? I've tried ggplot (qplot), but
it doesn't seem to be capable of multiple lines.

Thanks!