[R] Can't Load Text Files

Peter Alspach PAlspach at hortresearch.co.nz
Wed Jul 23 05:55:56 CEST 2008

Jia Ying Mei

If I understand you correctly I think you need read.table().  Try:

?read.table

and note the sep argument (sep='\t')

HTH .....

Peter Alspach

The contents of this e-mail are privileged and/or confidential to the named
 recipient and are not to be used by any other person and/or organisation.
 If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete
 all material pertaining to this e-mail.