[R] Coefficients of Logistic Regression from bootstrap - how to get them?

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 10:07:17 CEST 2008

Hi All,

It really comes down to a question of attitude: you either want to learn
something fundamental or core and so bootstrap yourself to a "better" place
(at least away from where you are), or you don't. As Marc said, Michal seems
to have erected a wall around his thinking.

I don't think it's fair to take pot shots at Frank for not wanting to
promote or further something he doesn't believe in. He's a regular
contributor to the list, who gives sound advice. He's also one of the few
experts on the list who is prepared to give statistical advice.

Regards, Mark.