[R] Using RODBC to use SQL queries

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 23 15:45:48 CEST 2008

You should at least start with higher-level functions like sqlFetch(). Oh,
and reading the posting guide (you show us no examples let alone error
message) and the tests.R examples file which comes with RODBC.

SQL syntax is DBMS-specific, so we can't comment on abstract examples (and
it is a long time since I used Oracle).