[R] How to....

Jia Ying Mei jiamei at Princeton.EDU
Wed Jul 23 16:25:23 CEST 2008

Thank you very much. As for the second part, for every price change, the
percentage of every price change can be calculated (i.e. amount of
change divided by previous price). I was looking for a way to merely
find the mean and median of all price change percentages for each
country. I don't know if that's helpful or not. But thats very much for
the first part, thats the harder part for me I think.

Jia Ying Mei