[R] Using if, else statements

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:53:09 CEST 2008

My fingers slipped on the keyboard.  Here what they intended to write.
 This sets up a list of the data and the matches on a subset for
processing

days <- list(list("Sat", 1.21), list("Sun", 1.22), list("Mon", 0.91))
for (i in days){
    .subset <- data$d.o.w == i[[1]]   # subset of data that matches
    data$d.o.w[.subset] <- round(data$d.o.w[.subset] * i[[2]])
}
write.csv(data, file='xyz')