[R] Write lower half of distance matrix only

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:09:27 CEST 2008

How do you want the lower half written out?  can you give us an
example of the input matrix and then what you would expect to see on
the output.  Is it still a matrix with the upper half set to zero/NA?
Do you want it as a vector?  What is the other program expecting as
input?

You need to provide more information so that we can provide suggestions.