[R] Help to Text Windoes in Menu with TCL-TK

ermimi ermimi_ at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 26 11:59:03 CEST 2008

Hello Friends!!
I need a little help in a Text Windows in my Menu in TCL-TK.

I have created a Text Windows with this sentences:

        require(tcltk)
	tt  <- tktoplevel()
	txt <- tktext(tt,bg="white",font="courier")
	tkgrid(txt)
	tkinsert(txt,"end","Hello, world!")
	tkfocus(txt)

I need clear de Text Windows to write new text.

I would like that you help me because I´m finished my proyect and it´s is
the only problem that i need to resolve.

Thank you very much, A greetings, Luismi