[R] RStem with portuguese language

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Mon Jul 28 20:21:22 CEST 2008

Hi Paulo.

 My development version has that warning turned off.
However, the Rstem package predates the encoding in R, AFAIR.
So when I call wordStem() with a string which has an Encoding()
of UTF-8, the resulting string has Encoding() "unknown".

I'll take a look and add see if I can add support for it.
I am traveling at present, so not certain precisely when.

Thanks,
  D.