[R] About clustering techniques

Christian Hennig chrish at stats.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 29 16:27:54 CEST 2008

A quick comment on this: imputation is an option to make things
technically work, but it is not
necessarily good. Imputation always introduces some noise, ie, it fakes
information that is not really there.

Whether it is good depends strongly on the data, the situation and the
imputation method ("random" often not being a very sensible
choice).

Christian