[R] lattice question

Troels Ring tring at gvdnet.dk
Tue Jul 29 17:29:10 CEST 2008

Dear friends - I have a plot of simulated data to compare to the
observed and want the simulated to appear accumulated so that a darker
grey corresponds to more lines of simulated data, but on top of that I
want the measured values (Na) to be very visible. The code below meets
only few of the desires. Hope someone will give me help to master the
panel formation.
Best wishes
Troels

xyplot(Na+yrep[,1:100]~time|as.factor(ID),yrepbug,type=c("g","o"),
span=0.75,ylab="[Na]")

--

Troels Ring - -
Department of nephrology - -