[R] rollapply() opertation on time series

rcoder mpdotbook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:48:52 CEST 2008

Hi Gabor,

Thanks for your reply. Assuming I have a time series that is ready made
(i.e. not constructed it using a zoo function) will the procedure below
still retain the dates in the matrix?

Thanks,

rcoder

quote author="Gabor Grothendieck">
rollapply along an index:

library(zoo)
z <- zoo(matrix(101:110, 5), 201:205)
tt <- time(z)
zz <- zoo(seq_along(tt), tt)
out <- rollapply(zz, 3, function(ix) list(z[ix,]))
str(out) # list of zoo objects