[R] bug in 'margins' behavior in reshape - cast

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:42:17 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 4:59 AM, Michael Frumin <michael at frumin.net> wrote:
> thanks, that workaround, well, works!
>
> what are you working on with the rewrite?  just efficiency?  or major
> changes in functionality/interface?

I've come up with a strategy that makes reshape _much_ faster - 10-20x
for pure reshaping and 3-5x for aggregating - while reducing the
amount of code and making it much easier to understand how it works.
I'm also fixing a few small deficiencies in functionality that have
been bugging me for a while.  The interface will remain basically the
same.

Hadley

--
http://had.co.nz/