[R] High resolution figures for a paper?

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 19:10:41 CEST 2008

The production of "publication-quality graphics" has been discussed at
great length on R-sig-eco over the past week or so. The archive is
available here:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-ecology/2008-May/thread.html
and the thread is very near the bottom. Very detailed recommendations
have been provided. (Also see the past two days, which are not of
course in the May archive.)

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee