[R] probleme with R CMD check

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 3 11:22:47 CEST 2008

    >> provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
    >> Please do  -- both --

    c> Sorry... Usualy, I do...

    c> --- 8< ------------
    c> userA     <- function(x)x+1
    c> privateA  <- function(x)x+2
    c> .userB     <- function(x)x+10
    c> .privateB  <- function(x)x+20
    c> userC    <- function(x)userA(privateA(x))
    c> privateC <- function(x).userB(.privateB(x))
    c> userD    <- function(x)userA(.userB(x))
    c> privateD <- function(x)privateA(.privateB(x))
    c> --- 8< ------------

If I execute these in an empty R session, and
do
	package.skeleton("EXpkg")
	system("R CMD check EXpkg")

I can NOT see the problem you describe below.
Probably you'd rather should upload the
    <pkg>.tar.gz
to a public place, to make your problem reproducible.

Martin

    c> Hi the list.
    c> I got a probleme with R CMD check. I run a package.skeleton on a very
    c> simple code (four toy function, no probleme with the R CMD build). But
    c> on the R CMD check packClassique, I get :

    c> * checking for unstated dependencies in R code ... WARNING
    c> Erreur dans .find.package(package, lib.loc) :  aucun package nommé
    c> 'packClassique' n'est trouvé
    c> Calls: <Anonymous> -> .find.package
    c> Excecution hated [French=Exécution arrêtée]

    c> See the information on DESCRIPTION files in the chapter 'Creating R
    c> packages' of the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
    c> * checking S3 generic/method consistency ... WARNING
    c> Erreur dans .find.package(package, lib.loc) :  aucun package nommé
    c> 'packClassique' n'est trouvé
    c> Calls: <Anonymous> -> .find.package
    c> Exécution arrêtée

    c> And so on.