[R] mtable and plm

Emili Tortosa-Ausina tortosa at uji.es
Tue Jun 3 11:43:20 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I'm trying to generate latex-formatted tables for panel data regressions
using the mtable function of the memisc package, which is quite good. I
use the plm package for panel data regression. Unfortunately, it seems
that mtable works very well when using either lm or glm, but it
encounters some problems when using plm.

In particular, the error message I get is:

 > (mtable.my.example<-mtable("My_example"=zzwith))
Error in FUN(X[[1]], ...) : no applicable method for "getSummary"

I guess I'm missing something (I'm not an expert neither in R nor in
generating latex-formatted tables) and perhaps by specifying some
options my problems would be fixed.

Kind regards,

Emili