[R] "ignoring environment value of R_HOME" error when installing packages

tub78 stu.andrews at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 23:40:26 CEST 2008

This bug has been resolved, after our administrator updated the path
of R_HOME
in our scripts.  I believe that the cause of trouble was the parallel
nature
of the installation, as mentioned in the following thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/r-help-archive/browse_thread/thread/632175125a7c4
16f/6a5220b73d3ac682?lnk=gst&q=R_HOME#

regards
- S.