[R] ARS function

rhead mzhu at unm.edu
Thu Jun 5 01:10:51 CEST 2008

I am having problem calling ars function in ARS package. My parameter domain
does not have upper bound or lower bound, so I did not givevalues to
parameters ubx,lbx. But it keeps telling me the starting values I provided
didn't have value to the left or to the right of the mode of the target
density. I plotted the density function values for the absicssas vs the
abscissae, the curve has a mode in the middle. Has anybody have this problem
before?Thanks!
rhead