[R] merging 3 data sets at once

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 02:50:47 CEST 2008

Using the built in dataset, women, here is a 3-way merge
on height using sqldf:

library(sqldf)
sqldf("select * from women u, women v, women w where u.height =
v.height and v.height = w.height")

See home page at http://sqldf.googlecode.com for more info.

Its also possible in zoo if you can represent your data as zoo objects:

library(zoo)
w <- zoo(women$weight, women$height)
z <- merge(w, w, w) # zoo object
transform(as.data.frame(z), height = time(z)) # data frame

?zoo
?merge.zoo
Also three vignettes in package.