[R] How to combine to PCAs

bady at univ-lyon1.fr bady at univ-lyon1.fr
Thu Jun 5 16:21:53 CEST 2008

hi, hi all,

There are several methods to analyse two (e.g. coinertia, procuste)
or K tables (e.g. statis, mfa, gpa, etc.) in the packages ade4, FactoMiner, etc.
Otherwise analyses on instrumental variables can be an interesting way to
explore your dataset (e.g. within/between analyses, etc.)

hope this help

pierre