[R] R + Linux

Kevin E. Thorpe kevin.thorpe at utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 6 22:18:23 CEST 2008

Any of the three distros mentioned are sure to be fine.
Personally, I find the sysadmin tool in opensuse to be
fantastic for a novice.

It comes down to preference.  Try some live versions of the distros to
see what you like best.

--
Kevin E. Thorpe
Biostatistician/Trialist, Knowledge Translation Program