[R] Problem of installing Matrix

ronggui ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 16:20:09 CEST 2008

Yes, I knew I have to use gmake instead of the BSD one. So, I have set
the "export MAKE=gmake" before the installation process. Your reply
reminder me of the possibility that I have failed to install some
other related components. After install the GUN version of automake,
the problem is solved. Thanks for your reply again.