[R] Java to R interface

Dumblauskas, Jerry jerry.dumblauskas at credit-suisse.com
Mon Jun 9 20:05:40 CEST 2008

So the system path is set.
In your props you set the jar (otherwise you will not compile)

But, in your class you run with did you pass as a system call the path
to jri?

In my system I pass it in as such

-Djava.library.path=C:\R\R-2.7.0\library\rJava\jri

If I remove that I get your error....

(in eclispe this is in the arguments tab in the vm section)

Hth

The path to R/bin is in the Windows PATH variable.  Yet I get this
error.