[R] Crosscorr.plot

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 10 13:15:37 CEST 2008

I presume that this is the function from package coda (not mentioned and
we have no sessionInfo() and the 'replicable code' does not work).

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Doran, Harold wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, why might this be occuring:
>
>> class(x6)
> [1] "mcmc"
>> crosscorr.plot(x6)
> NULL

And what disturbed you about this?  coda::crosscorr.plot ends

    return()
}

when I think it would better end invisible(), but that is something to
raise with the maintainer (Cc:ed here), not the list.

return() does return NULL, visibly (as its help page says).

> # Replicable code

It needs 'library(lme4)' to be replicable!

> example(lmer)
> x6 <- mcmcsamp(fm1, n=1000)
> crosscorr.plot(x6)

which does give a credible plot.