[R] Bayesina Analysis using the BUGS Language

DrakeGis drakegis at dacafe.com
Tue Jun 10 20:50:31 CEST 2008

Hi all,
 I observed that the 'link' between R and BUGS (winBugs/linBugs) has
totally disappeared. I'm wondering what package can be use to run
bayesian models specified using the BUGS language in R (specifically
under Linux). Is there any other option besides JAGS ?
 Thanks

Stay ahead of the information curve.
Receive EDA news and jobs on your desktop daily.
Subscribe today to the EDA CafeNews newsletter.
[ http://www10.EDACafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php ]
It's informative and essential.
This message was sent to you from a machine at 141.211.153.44