[R] Comparing two groups of proportions

Yvonnick NOEL yvonnick.noel at uhb.fr
Wed Jun 11 09:28:49 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan,

It was not clear from your original post that QA was a repeated factor.

But your problem may be reframed very much like you would do with a
McNemar chi-square: Just count the number of times both procedure give
the same result, of each kind, and different results, again of both
kinds, to get four counts by condition. These events are probably
independent within your setting.

You should then be able to test various binomial or Poisson models with
the proper equality constraints.

HTH,

Yvonnick Noel, PhD
University of Brittany at Rennes