[R] Fwd: Hello

sumit gupta sumit.iitm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:00:19 CEST 2008

Hii

The contour plot is somewhat similar to what I want.
I am attaching the data here.

What I want to do is divide all the three variable( Recency, frequency,and
monetory ) in 5 intervals based on their values.That will make
25 rectangle(5(recency)X 5(frequency) boxes on heat plot. and then plot a
heat map with recency on X axis and frquency on Y axis, and also I want to
show the no. of elements in each box( total 25) by heat colours i.e
increasing no. of elements with the darker colour box.
And one more plot with the same variable on XY as mentioned above but this
time box colour depicting the average monetary value of that box.

Hope this clears the problem I am facing.
Thank you.

Regards,
Sumit

--