[R] adding horizontal lines to a trellis plot

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Jun 12 20:11:10 CEST 2008

Please read about panel functions in ?xyplot and ?panel.abline

In particular, you do this sort of thing in panel functions where you must
use grid graphics functions or various lattice forms (wrappers) thereof. The
standard graphics constructions will not work (as you found out).Suggested
reference: Deepayan Sarkar's new book on lattice graphics.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech