[R] Delete Block of Rows

nmarti nate318i at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 16:11:03 CEST 2008

Thanks for all the replies.
My data frame is actually 4000 rows and 10 columns.

This line,
df <- subset( df, !( rownames(df) %in% 1:25 ) )  Did not work for me.  Is
there a certain library I need to load for this to work (I'm assuming there
isn't)?  I didn't get an error message, warning, or anything; it just didn't
work.

These two lines did work,
df = df[ -c(1:25), ]    Or,
df = df[ 26:200, ]      I'm not sure why they didn't work the first time I
tried them.

Once again, thanks for the help!