[R] pvclust distance matrix

Strobel, Bradley bradley.strobel at ttu.edu
Mon Jun 16 17:37:48 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am attempting to assign significance levels to a UPGMA cluster analysis as part my doctoral research.  The pvclust function works well but doesn't include the similarity index I need (morisita's) as an option for computing a distance matrix.  Morisita's is available in vegdist in the VEGAN library but I am having a hard time getting the vegdist  function to "direct drop" into pvclust as the vegdist documentation suggests.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you

Brad

Bradley N. Strobel

Department of Natural Resource Management
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, TX
(806)742-0841