[R] Calling functions

Toby Marthews Toby.Marthews at lsce.ipsl.fr
Tue Jun 17 13:44:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

Can't you just do source("Xtabs.R")? That will load in the definition.

Alternatively, instead of saving the R program, save the workspace on your
network (e.g. Xtabs.RData), which will contain the function definition,
and arrange a link so that R always starts with that workspace loaded?

Toby Marthews