[R] Differential Equations

Peng Jiang jp021 at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Jun 18 04:32:00 CEST 2008

hi , David.

I think odesolve is what you need , do you ever try it ?
Solving differential equations is not a strong function of R, that
means,
maybe you should try to write your own procedure using your own
numerical
method for your own specific equation .

regards.

On 2008-6-18, at 上午9:25, David Arnold wrote:

> All,
>
> I've found odesolve and lsoda.
>
> Any other packages for differential equations?
>
> Any good tutorials on using R and solving differential and partial
> differential equations?
>
> D.

--------------------------
Peng Jiang
江鹏
Ph.D. Candidate

Antai College of Economics & Management
安泰经济管理学院
Department of Mathematics
数学系
Shanghai Jiaotong University (Minhang Campus)
800 Dongchuan Road
200240 Shanghai
P. R. China