[R] Problem in Binning of a data set

Abhijit Dasgupta adasgupt at mail.jci.tju.edu
Wed Jun 18 13:54:04 CEST 2008

One issue you will have is that, if you're using the same cutpoints for
the binning for all three tables, you'll probably get different numbers
of values from each column in each bin, so you won't be able to form a
"matrix". Of course, I might be misunderstanding what you mean by
"binning" :)

Abhijit