[R] Deming Regression

Dexter Riley edbeaty at charter.net
Wed Jun 18 19:51:31 CEST 2008

Ah, great!  Thanks for the help.

Tom La Bone wrote:
> I believe that Deming regression also goes by the name of orthogonal
> regression, which can be performed in R using pca methods. If you do a
> search of the list for "orthogonal regression" you can see the previous
> discussions of this topic.
> Tom
> Dexter Riley wrote:
>> Hi all.  Has anyone ever done a Deming Regression in R?  I'm wondering if
>> there's a simple way to do it.
>> Thanks for all your help!
>> -Ed

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Deming-Regression-tp17949318p17988415.html
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the R-help mailing list