[R] highest eigenvalues of a matrix

Gabor Csardi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Thu Jun 19 16:21:41 CEST 2008

Baptiste,

the igraph ARPACK interface is quite experimental, and igraph includes
only the ARPACK files (converted to C) that it needs to calculate
some graph measures on sparse graphs. Btw. the development version
of igraph is a bit better in this respect, I can send you a link to
the development version if you think that can help...

Btw. what options would you need? (Sorry, it might have been
in your previous mails that i haven't read....)

Best,
Gabor

--
Csardi Gabor <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>    UNIL DGM