[R] The Green Book and its relevance to R

Dr. Christoph Scherber Christoph.Scherber at agr.uni-goettingen.de
Sat Jun 21 12:54:35 CEST 2008

Dear Ben,

Do you mean "Statistical Computing" by Crawley? In that case, there is a
web appendix showing some differences between R and S-Plus.

There is also John Fox´s Book "Companion to Applied Linear Regression"
that compares R and S-Plus, and Richard Heiberger´s book (Heiberger &
Holland) comparing S-Plus, R and SAS.

Hope this helps-.

Best wishes
Christoph