[R] Error in bugs.run -- R2WinBUGS

Cleber Nogueira Borges klebyn at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jun 21 16:36:43 CEST 2008

Hello Uwe Ligges,
Thanks for your attention

I run the code with option: debug=T, so I get the log file!
I think that the stone in my shoe is: "educational version cannot do
this model"...
Am I right?

TIA
Cleber

display(log)
check(C:/Documents and Settings/cborges/Meus documentos/bugsWD/qwzx.txt)
model is syntactically correct
data(C:/Documents and Settings/cborges/Meus documentos/bugsWD/data.txt)
data loaded
compile(4)
educational version cannot do this model
inits(1,C:/Documents and Settings/cborges/Meus documentos/bugsWD/inits1.txt)
command #Bugs:inits cannot be executed (is greyed out)
inits(2,C:/Documents and Settings/cborges/Meus documentos/bugsWD/inits2.txt)
command #Bugs:inits cannot be executed (is greyed out)
inits(3,C:/Documents and Settings/cborges/Meus documentos/bugsWD/inits3.txt)
command #Bugs:inits cannot be executed (is greyed out)
inits(4,C:/Documents and Settings/cborges/Meus documentos/bugsWD/inits4.txt)
command #Bugs:inits cannot be executed (is greyed out)
gen.inits()
command #Bugs:gen.inits cannot be executed (is greyed out)
thin.updater(3)
update(834)
command #Bugs:update cannot be executed (is greyed out)
set(alpha)
command #Bugs:set cannot be executed (is greyed out)
set(beta)
command #Bugs:set cannot be executed (is greyed out)
set(sigma.mi)
command #Bugs:set cannot be executed (is greyed out)
set(sigma.ir)
command #Bugs:set cannot be executed (is greyed out)
set(sigma.mir)
command #Bugs:set cannot be executed (is greyed out)
set(deviance)
command #Bugs:set cannot be executed (is greyed out)
dic.set()
command #Bugs:dic.set cannot be executed (is greyed out)
update(834)
command #Bugs:update cannot be executed (is greyed out)
coda(*,C:/Documents and Settings/cborges/Meus documentos/bugsWD/coda)
command #Bugs:coda cannot be executed (is greyed out)
stats(*)
command #Bugs:stats cannot be executed (is greyed out)
dic.stats()

DIC
history(*,C:/Documents and Settings/cborges/Meus
documentos/bugsWD/history.odc)
command #Bugs:history cannot be executed (is greyed out)
save(C:/Documents and Settings/cborges/Meus documentos/bugsWD/log.odc)
save(C:/Documents and Settings/cborges/Meus documentos/bugsWD/log.txt)