[R] No HTML package list update in 2.7.0?

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Sun Jun 22 12:43:40 CEST 2008

Hi all,
As I was uploading a couple of little fixes to prettyR, I remembered
that there was a question I wanted to ask. I remember the package list
being updated whenever I installed a new package (at least on Linux, oh
yes, Fedora Core 9 now), but not on Windows (I just used to unzip the
packages and manually update the package list). Since I have upgraded to
2.7.0, the HTML package list isn't updated. I couldn't find anything
about this in the install stuff for the new features (what is a tangled
vignette anyway?). Is this just something that has slipped beneath the
legendary radar of the team? Am I really the first to notice this?

Jim