[R] Documentation about htest?

Matthieu Stigler Matthieu.Stigler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:27:29 CEST 2008

Hello

I saw in many packages and functions a class "htest". I wanted to study
it and maybe use for a package instead of writing new classes, but did
not find any documentation about this class in the official manuals. Are
there some information available about it? How can I see how to use it?

As a second question, I also implemented some tests with bootstraped
distribution. Is the htest class useful for it? Or should I use rather
the class "boot" from package boot, or another one? What I would need is
to store more informations, especially the bootstraped values, in order
for example to show the empirical distribution with plot(), or give the
critical values at differrent levels.

Thank you!

Matthieu