[R] Accessing Named Column in a Matrix

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 04:07:40 CEST 2008

It does not appear that the 'print' statment agrees with the output of
'str'.  It appears that you only have a 3x2 matrix in the 'print',
while the 'str' indicates a 150x80 matrix.  Can you "provide
commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code" so it is easier
to see what the problem might be.

Also you might choose another name besides 'data' since that is also a
function in R.