[R] How to solve empty cells in the contingency table?

Peng Jiang jp021 at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Jun 25 10:35:55 CEST 2008

Hi  , yan
  I don't think that is a R specific problem. Treating missing value
is not that trivial,
  it depends too much on your raw data and your essential problem.

regards.

On 2008-6-25, at 上午2:14, 程燕 wrote:

> Hi,Dear all R experts,
>
>    I am trying to do the 2-way contingency table analysis by fitting
> the loglinear models. However, I found my table has several empty
> cells which are theoretically missing values.I have no idea of how
> to solve them coz we cannot compute the simulated p-value with zero
> marginals.Does someone have some suggestions? Please help me out,
> thanks a lot!
>
> Cheers,
> Yan

--------------------------
Peng Jiang
江鹏
Ph.D. Candidate

Antai College of Economics & Management
安泰经济管理学院
Department of Mathematics
数学系
Shanghai Jiaotong University (Minhang Campus)
800 Dongchuan Road
200240 Shanghai
P. R. China