[R] tiff()-bug (was re:Preparing high quality figures

Monica Pisica pisicandru at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:20:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

I don't know if this matters but it worked for me with no problems ….

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.7.0 (2008-04-22)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

Maybe this is because I don't have the other packages installed????

Monica

Message: 105