[R] Read sas7bdat

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Fri Jun 27 00:29:39 CEST 2008

Do you have SAS available to run on your computer (the SAS viewer is not sufficient for using read.ssd)?  If you do, is it in your default path?  You should leave off the .sas7bdat extension when you specify the SAS data set name.  Make sure you carefully read the help (?read.ssd).

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA  98504-5204