[R] finding suitable distribution with default parameter

mohamed nur anisah nuranisah_mohamed at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 09:36:22 CEST 2008

  Dear R-users,

  Attach with is my data..what i want to do is finding a suitable distribution for my data..I want to run a few test like the poisson and the exponential distribution. Please help me on how to find the p-value for poisson as well as the exponential distribution without knowing the parameter (default setting). Is it possible?? Thanks in advance.

  love,
  Anisah