[R] (no subject)

Peng Jiang jp021 at sjtu.edu.cn
Fri Jun 27 11:26:19 CEST 2008

  Hi , Ping,

  First you should report more detail about your problem and make sure
it is a R specific one.
  To find out more on using hclust, I suggest you try help(hclust).  I
am not sure about what result
  you want to obtain since the result of hclust seems straight forward.
  By the way, to perform cluster analysis there is another package
called mclust which is easier
and stronger.

regards.

On 2008-6-27, at 下午3:57, 王春萍 wrote:

> Dear everyone:
>   I am now doing one exercise with hclust and i do not know how to
> deal with the
> reslut as produced by it!
>   My aim is to find out the number of clusters and what are the
> members for each
> cluster?
>   So I am writing to here to get your help
>   thanks in advance!
>
>   chunping wang

--------------------------
Peng Jiang
江鹏
Ph.D. Candidate

Antai College of Economics & Management
安泰经济管理学院
Department of Mathematics
数学系
Shanghai Jiaotong University (Minhang Campus)
800 Dongchuan Road
200240 Shanghai
P. R. China