[R] bug in nls?

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Jun 27 11:49:14 CEST 2008

Thank you Berwin.

Ok, I take your point. I normally do nls modelling interactively but this
time I was given a set of data so I tried to use an approach which I use
quite often in lm or in plotting to pdf file. I obviously was not
successful and there is nothing about it in documentation or at least I
did not find it :-).

I used Katharine's solution and will look on Gabor's too later.

Regards
Petr