[R] Sweave: controlling pointsize (pdf)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Jun 27 13:32:52 CEST 2008

On 27/06/2008 7:12 AM, Lauri Nikkinen wrote:
> pdf.options() seems to be a new function (from 2.7.0), so I quess I'll
> have to upgrade or write my own hook function for Sweave. Thanks.

I'd recommend upgrading.  I think it would be difficult to do this with
a hook function:  you'd basically need to close the pdf file that Sweave
opened, and reopen it with new args --- but I don't think it's easy for
you to determine the filename that Sweave would have used.  You probably
need to look at sys.frame(-2)$chunkprefix or something equally ugly.

Duncan Murdoch